FuelTaxOnline: Online Fuel Tax Reporting & Automation
FuelTaxOnline is the first trucking Fuel Tax Reporting Software to be ported to the internet. FuelTaxOnline will allow you enter truck and trip data for your fleet and automatically generate IFTA, Mile, Audit Detail, IRP, State, and MPG reports. FuelTaxOnline can be used by drivers to get fuel tax reports for their rig, or by companies that have fleets of hundreds of trucks.
At the end of each quarter, a driver or company needs only to generate the jurisdiction acceptable reports through the user-friendly report generation page in FuelTaxOnline, print them out, and send them in.
Saves you the headaches of generating reporting forms for Fuel Taxes. Read below about the features of this innovative and one-of-a-kind fuel tax product.
- Edit your own database of Trucks/Drivers/Trailers/Company Data, Etc.
- Open / Close Functions that allow you to display only the sections you need to access.
- Email or print any section of the full report page
- Seamless integration with ProMilesOnline
FuelTaxOnline generates the following reports:
- Tax Summaries
- IFTA Tax - Original - you sign and mail what it prints out
- State Mile Tax Report - Original - you sign and mail what it prints out
- Audit Detail
- MPG Report
- State Report: SSR, Idaho, New Mexico, Kentucky, Oregon, and New York
- Error reports and many more
FuelTaxOnline includes a full featured trip entry page.
- Enter trips in miles or kilometers
- Enter trips using odometer readings
- Automatic State Adjacentcy Error Checking
- Comprehensive fuel purchase entry
FuelTaxOnline keeps tracks of your trip histories
- Every trip you enter is saved in a database under that trucks designation, ordered by date
- You can edit and delete any of the trips you save
FuelTaxOnline lets you:
- Enter multiple trucks (one company using it has entered 600) for use with your fleet
- Delete and edit truck information as you need to